Makeup Haul from eBay

The items I purchased from eBay arrived a few days ago. Actually, this is the third time I purchased from this buyer (jnlink777) and I didn't have any problems with transaction or shipping so far. Thanks God! She even sent me freebies this time. Wooot!


What I got (from left to right, 1st row to 2nd row):

1. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Eyeshadow (Reflecting Blu)
2. CoverGirl Outlast Pressed Powder (Translucent Beige)
3. Rimmel Hydrasense Flawless Concealer (Medium Beige)
4. Bon Bons Flavored Lip Gloss
5. Wet n' Wild Mega Eyes Trio Eyeshadow (Green Moss)
6. L'Oreal Turntable Eyes Quad Eyeshadow (In the Mix)
7. CoverGirl Eye Enhancers (Cafe Creme)
8. N.Y.C Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil (Mink)

I got the Bon Bons flavored lip gloss for free. I'm excited to try these products and post reviews soon so watch out! :D

No comments