Davao Trip Day 3 - Farewell, Davao

It's Sunday! Our last day in Davao. We weren't able to explore other sights since our flight back to Iloilo is 6:00 am. By 4:00 am, we already left Aveflor Inn.

Two days of exploring is such a short time. We failed to visit the white sand beaches of Samal, other malls, churches, schools, etc. But though our stay there is short, we really enjoyed the trip. With no more than Php 400 round trip air fare, what more can we ask for? Thanks to Cebu Pacific piso sale. It really made our trip possible without requiring us to spend too much on fare alone. For sure I'll be watching for more seat sale in the days to come. :>

I arrived home tired, sleepy and broke but everything is worth it. I learned a lot, experienced a lot and of course, enjoyed a lot!The memories of this trip will surely be added into my happiness vault since traveling with friends is one of the most fulfilling activities for me. Additionally, it helped me become more responsible and mature person being the trip organizer.

Hopefully next time, I'd be given a chance to travel with my boyfriend... and maybe to travel all by myself - it's my ultimate dream. [-o<

No comments